Last Updated on
5 Things You Can Do Today
There is an old saying, part of Isacc Newton’s first law of motion, that states, “a body in motion tends to stay in motion.” And although this video is about personal finance, not physics, we still find that this principle is true with your personal finances. So today, we’ve created a short, quick list of 5 things you can do today to get your finances on track.
Personal Financial Short List
- Start an emergency savings account.
- Find one thing to eliminate from your budget.
- Increase your 401k contribution.
- Schedule a date night with your spouse to talk about your finances.
- Pick up the phone and schedule a meeting with your financial advisor.
This short list includes things that we help people plan through every day. These small steps can lead to bigger, more productive changes down the road. If you are in need of someone to talk to, or if you are looking for a second opinion, we’re always here to help.